Friday, April 2, 2010

Shimmering Bronze

FINALLY!! I have a new LOTD :P its been far too long! But anyway I recently bought my first NYX product, and then some :P But I'm sooo happy :D the only bummer is that they didn't have the milk jumbo eye pencil or any blush :( tear.... yes I'm that weird. tehe.... Anyway, hope you like it :D




Products:

Face:
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer
- Too Faced Pink Leopard (blush/bronzer, apples of the cheek)
- MAC Rhapsody In Two (mineralized blush duo,used as hi-light)
- Clinique Loose Powder

Eyes:
- UDPP
- NYX Cottage Cheese Jumbo Eye Pencil (lids and tear ducts)
- MAC Woodwinked e/s (crease/outer V)
- MAC Sushi Flower e/s (second half of lid)
- MAC Suave Intentions e/s (under waterline)
- MAC Unbasic White e/s (under waterline/tear ducts)
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black
- Fresh Supernova mascara
- Fresh Firebird mascara

Lips:
- MAC Creme D' Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment