Saturday, April 24, 2010

Big Haul!!

This is my first haul and im really excited about it! There was this big beauty event at the Bay (basically the Canadian Macy's) and I got a bag with some samples and I bought a bunch of stuff from MAC, oh and also I entered a contest to win a huge bundle of MAC stuff so keep your fingers crossed :P

- Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Perfume Sample
- Givenchy Eau Demoiselle Perfume Sample
- Givenchy Very Irresistible Perfume Sample
- Paco Rabanne BlackXS Perfume Sample
- Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream Sample
- Chocolate (hehe, my favorite part :P)

Oh, I also got a gift certificate for a free facial at Clinique. Now on to my purchased MAC products.

- Pink Split mineralized e/s
- Vapour e/s
- Steppin' Out Dazzleglass
- Stubborn Brown Powerpoint Eye Pencil
- Permaplum Powerpoint Eye Pencil
- 217 Brush
- Mascara X

So thats it, hope you're having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment