Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Drugstore Lipgloss VS High End Lipgloss

Ok, so i decided I'm not going to do another LOTD today but instead I'm going to do my first set of swatches :D YAAYY :P lol. The title is pretty self explanatory but I probably have to elaborate a bit more, so I had an idea to compare the two types of lipglosses to see if it's really worth buying high end stuff. This is what I came up with:

High End:
(Bare Minerals: Berry, Pandora: Faith, MAC Cremesheen Glass: Partial To Pink, Clinique Super Moisturizing Gloss: Black Honey)

Drugstore:
(Smackers Lip Sparkler: Cotton Candy Clouds, Maybelline Shiny-Licious: Berry-Bella, Victoria Secret Beauty Rush,
Rimmel Vinyl Stars)

I found that it actually REALLY is worth it to buy high end glosses :P heres why:
- Drugstore glosses are VERYYY sticky, like really sticky :P
- they aren't as pigmented, where as high end products are extremely pigmented
- Packaging isn't as nice

So there you have it, those are just three of the reasons I prefer high end lipglosses over
drugstore lipglosses. Some of my other reasons where silly :P (like for instants I just like MAC)
lol. Anyway hoped you liked it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment